NOTE: PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY. BY ACCESSING THIS WEBSITE OR MAKING A BOOKING YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BELOW. THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE, FROM TIME TO TIME IN OUR SOLE DISCRETION. WE WILL NOTIFY YOU OF AMENDMENTS TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BY POSTING THEM TO THIS WEBSITE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, PLEASE DO NOT ACCESS THIS WEBSITE.
- We use national average room sizes when calculating the price over the telephone.
- The Company reserves the right to amend the initial quotation, should the Client’s original requirements change or upon inspection of the property by us.
- For bedrooms bigger than 20 square meters and living rooms bigger than 40 square meters the price will increase.
- The Client must provide electricity and running water at the premises where the service is conducted. Failure to provide these is subject to a £50 non-refundable fee.
- The Client is responsible for providing access to the their property at the scheduled time. If keys are provided they must open and close all locks without any special efforts or skills. Failure to provide access to the property is subject to a £50 non-refundable fee.
- The cleaning company is NOT responsible for any alarms triggered during a cleaning service visit. The customer MUST provide the cleaning company with full instructions for disabling and/or resetting any alarm systems on the premises
- The Client is requested to arrange a suitable parking space for our vehicles within close proximity of the property and to cover any parking/congestion expenses if applicable.
- Set the heat to minimum on your AGA oven in order for us to clean it without any risk of injury.
- Please provide access to the property in order for our window cleaning technician to dry the windows by hand.
Payments associated with services provided are arranged by the methods listed below, as follows:
- I. Cash payment
- II. Bank transfer payment
Invoice will be provided within seven days after payment is received. This is required by our Accounting Department for processing, verifying and audit purposes.
I. Cash payments
- I. 1. Cash payment is accepted upon completion of the requested work, directly to the company personnel.
- I. 2. Cash payment can be left in an envelope or other container at a specified location in the property where the requested service is being performed – company staff must be advised with all necessary details.
- I. 3. Cash payment can be left with a contact person present at the working site – company staff must be advised with all necessary details.
- I. 4. Cash payment can be left at a specific location, different from the working site, in cases where keys are to be picked from/delivered back to a different address. The cash payment associated with the requested work must be present at this location, in an envelope or other container, or left with a specified contact person – company staff must be advised with all necessary details.
- I. 5. In cases where the cash payment is not received in accordance to the aforementioned conditions (Point I.1, I.2, I.3 and I.4. from our Payment terms and conditions), such is expected within a time frame of 5 working days following completion of the work. All bank information needed for the payment is provided by company personnel by email, containing invoice and payment instructions. Our company will exercise the statutory right to claim interest as per the indication on the invoice associated with the service provided, and compensation for debt recovery costs under the Late Payment legislation if payment is not received according to our agreed payment terms.
- I. 6. In cases where cash or bank transfer payment is not received in accordance to the aforementioned conditions (Point I.1, I.2, I.3, I.4 and I.5 from our Payment terms and conditions), our company holds the right to process a payment from the card details provided by the customer during the process of arranging the service.
II. Bank transfer payments
- II. 1. Bank transfer payments from private customers are only acceptable upfront. The amount associated with the requested work must be effected into a specified bank account at least 2 days prior to the service start. All bank information needed for the payment is provided by company personnel by email, containing invoice and payment instructions. If these payment terms are not met, our company holds the right to cancel the service.
- II. 1.a. In cases where bank transfer payment from a private customer is not received in accordance to the aforementioned conditions (Point II.1. from our Payment terms and conditions) and the service is provided, such is expected within a time frame of 5 working days following completion of the work. Our company will exercise the statutory right to claim interest as per the indication on the invoice associated with the service provided, and compensation for debt recovery costs under the Late Payment legislation if payment is not received according to our agreed payment terms.
- II. 1.b. In cases where bank transfer payment from a private customer is not received in accordance to the aforementioned conditions (Point II.1. and point II.1.a. from our Payment terms and conditions), our company holds the right to process a payment from the card details provided by the customer during the process of arranging the service.
- II. 2. Bank transfer payments from corporate customers, agencies and any type of business registered entities is acceptable within a time frame of 15 working days upon completion of the requested work. All bank information needed for the payment is provided by company personnel by email, containing invoice and payment instructions. Our company will exercise the statutory right to claim interest as per the indication on the invoice associated with the service provided, and compensation for debt recovery costs under the Late Payment legislation if payment is not received according to our agreed payment terms.
- II. 2.a. Services valuing £400.00 or above, payable with bank transfer and associated with corporate customers, agencies and any type of business registered entities, are to be secured with a deposit of 50% of the total service value, payable at least 2 days prior to the service start. All bank information needed for the payment is provided by company personnel by email, containing invoice and payment instructions. If these terms are not met, our company holds the right to cancel the service. Deposit amount can be arranged with card payment (for reference, point III. from our Payment terms and conditions).
- II. 2.b. Our company holds a credit limit of £400.00 outstanding balance for services, associated with corporate customers, agencies and any type of business registered entities. No bookings for services will be accepted considering company liabilities have reached, or exceeded the aforementioned limit.
Upon the act of arranging a booking for any type of service, you confirm that you have read and agreed with the company Payment terms and conditions, as well as the general Terms and conditions.
- The Client can cancel or reschedule the scheduled service by giving us at least a 24h notice. Failure to provide us with the needed notice will result with a 10GBP non-refundable fee.
- The Client may terminate a regular cleaning service (rather than just cancel one week’s appointment) by giving at least one full week notice prior to the cleaning service in writing via e-mail, giving reason and specifying the last cleaning date.
- The Client must pay the full price of a cleaning visit if the regular cleaning service is cancelled or rescheduled without 48h notice or is terminated less than one week before the agreed start of the visit.
- The Client can reschedule or cancel the appointment over the phone or by e-mail.
- We reserve the right to refuse any cleaning job if the condition of the property is hazardous to the health and well being of our operatives, or if booking details are not correct.
- The cleaning company has the right to cancel or reschedule a service in cases where an accident or any unexpected circumstances have befallen the assigned cleaning team.
- The Company and the individual cleaners hold Public Liability Insurance
- Claims can be covered by the Company and/or its operatives insurance, only if the damage/breakages are reported within 24hours of the cleaning service visit.
- The Company reserves any right to refuse disclosure of confidential company documents.
- No refund claims will be considered once the cleaning service has been carried out.
- All services shall be deemed to have been carried out to the Client’s satisfaction unless written notice is received by the Company with details of the complaint within 24 hours of the work being completed. We will fully investigate any complaint and attempt to resolve it to the satisfaction of the Client, or alternatively to a reasonable standard.
- The Client agrees to allow the Company back to re-clean and inspect any disputed areas/items before arranging a third party to carry out services.
- The Client must be present at all time during the recovery clean.
- The Company reserves the right to only offer one recovery clean per service.
- While our operatives make every effort not to break items, accidents do happen. Identical replacement is always attempted but not guaranteed.
- The Company may require entry to the location of the claim within 24 hours to correct the problem.
- In case of damage, proven to be caused by us, The Company will repair the item at its cost. If the item cannot be repaired the Company will rectify the problem by crediting the customer with the item’s present actual cash value toward a like replacement. This liability applies only once the payment for the service has been received in full.
The Company shall not be liable for any third parties or their actions who enter or are present at the Client’s premises during the cleaning visit. The cleaners cannot be relied on to grant access to the property to any third parties
- Items excluded from the cleaning company’s liability include: cash, jewellery, art, antiques and items of sentimental value. Refund for for items of sentimental/personal value will be made only at its current cash value.
- The Company requests all irreplaceable items (whether monetarily or sentimentally valuable) be stored away and/or not cleaned by the cleaning operatives.
- We are not responsible for any existing damage to Clients property in the form of old stains/burns/spillages etc. which cannot be cleaned/removed completely by the cleaning operative using the industry standard cleaning methods.
- The Company shall not be liable for the shrinkage of carpets as a result of poor fitting.
- We will do our best to make sure your appliances are cleaned to a high standard. However, if they have not been cleaned since they were purchased regrettably we will not be liable for ingrained dirt that cannot be removed using chemicals.
- Freezers must be defrosted in advance. As the time-scales for defrosting will not enable us to thoroughly clean it.
- We cannot guarantee our End of Tenancy Cleaning service when furniture or people are still present in the property at the time of the cleaning.
- Carpet Cleaning booked along with End of Tenancy Cleaning is not part of the 48 hours guarantee that applies for End of Tenancy Cleaning.
- Free of charge appliances cleaning that Company provide with End of Tenancy Cleaning is not part of the 48 hours guarantee that applies for End of Tenancy Cleaning.
- We shall not be responsible for any damage caused as a result of the Client placing furniture on a carpet which has not completely dried.
- The Company is not liable for any wear or discolouration of fabric that becomes more notable once dirt is removed.
- We are not liable for any damages caused by faulty products/equipment provided by the customer.
- For all services other than End of Tenancy Cleaning we shall not be liable for completing jobs that are not listed on the customer’s task list.
- The Company shall not guarantee After Builders Cleaning service when building work has not finished and there still are people present on site.
Regular domestic cleaning service
- The Client agrees to pay cash to the cleaner directly on the day or by setting up a bank Standing Order before the service commences. If the payment is not received, the cleaning company reserves the right to suspend or cancel the service.
- Every regular cleaning service operates under a minimum agreed time, which is confirmed by e-mail in writing. The Company must be notified by e-mail at least 48h before the service regarding any changes in the agreed cleaning time. /Example: if the Client needs to change the working time from 3 hours to 2 hours, the Company must be notified 48 hours prior the next visit/
- For all regular domestic cleaning services we do not require minimum term contract. We require at least one week’s notice to terminate the service.
- The price quoted to the Client over the telephone or in e-mail ONLY includes cleaning and ironing labour costs.
- The Client agrees to provide a list of cleaning tasks required and all detergents, supplies and equipment needed for the cleaning, unless otherwise agreed with the cleaning company. All equipment and supplies should be in safe working order.
- The Company is not liable for for completing jobs where sufficient cleaning products equipment were not supplied to do so.
- Should a meeting with the cleaner is required by the Client, this should be paid in £10, to cover travel and time expenses.
- If the Client requires items to be cleaned that require special products/supplies beyond standard, the Company reserves the right to refuse to provide such special provisions. The Company will advise the customer to provide such specialist cleaning supplies, and provide instructions to the sales operative when placing the order via telephone or e-mail before the service is carried out OR to the cleaner when they arrive.
- The cleaning company and the individual cleaners hold Public Liability insurance. Neither the cleaning company nor its insurers shall be liable for the first £100 of any claim nor for any claim of £100 or less in value. However, where the cleaning company has not fulfilled its obligations to perform with reasonable care and skill under this Agreement or has failed to perform its obligations at all or to any significant extent, the cleaning company may also be liable for the first £100 of any claim.
- The Householder shall have adequate insurance cover in place against liabilities to the Cleaner for any claims that amount to £100 or less and shall produce to the cleaning company a copy of the appropriate insurance policy and certificate if so requested by the cleaning company. (This may be in the form of a general household insurance policy).
Special Offer Conditions
- Promotional offers cannot be combined with other offers or discounts.
- Promotional offers offers do not apply for minimum charges.
- Promotional offers are subject to availability and usually apply for specific days, time slots and areas.
- Every promotion holds its own terms and conditions – for specific information please call us further.
- By providing your email address and phone number to our operators you agree to receive our promotional newsletters and text messages. You can freely unsubscribe from them anytime, by clicking on the ‘unsubscribe’ (in emails) or replying with STOP (to text messages).
- If any further questions arise you can call us anytime 24/7 and our friendly operators will inform you further on our special offers.
We do not clean the walls, ceilings, conservatory roof from inside or outside, roof windows, roof blinds in any case!
We do not clean kitchen appliances unless ordered over the phone/email!
Our End of Tenancy cleaning service doesn’t include cleaning the property’s exterior like gardens, garages, balconies etc.
End of tenancy cleaning requires your property to be completely empty before our stafs moves in to clean it. The reason being it can prevent the professional cleaning and will broke your guarantee.
Cleaning of Conservatory, Wash room, Scullery, Boot rooms, Study room, Box room, etc. is not originally included in our Quotations. We can arrange this upon request for an extra price.
Cleaning of blinds(wooden/metal/plastic, fabric, etc) is not originally included in our Quotations. We can arrange this upon request.
We will move furniture to assist us to perform the services, provided that any items of furniture can easily and safely be moved by one person. We do not move large appliances(such us Washing Machine, Dishwasher, etc.)