Last updated on 9th March 2019
At Cat Suzet Limited (we, us, Cat Suzet LTS, CS Cleaners, Cat Suzet Cleaners)), we understand that your privacy is very important to you. That’s why we are committed to protecting and respecting the privacy of all users of our websites, apps and any other services we provide (“our Services”).
Please read this entire policy carefully. When registering an account, or using our websites, apps and services, you are agreeing to the practices described below.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is Cat Suzet Limited, a company registered in England and Wales, with registered company number 08208200, whose registered office is located at 26 The Larches, Carterton, Oxfordshire, OX18 3GH.
If you don’t understand any parts of the policy or you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
Information that you provide to us, such as your name, address, email address and telephone number, age, username, password and other registration information, financial and credit card information, personal description, details of your household or business, details of any pets you may have and any information about you or your property revealed in photographs of your property which you provide to us (or which you permit us to take) and any other information that you choose to provide voluntarily, when you:
– register with us and log in through our websites, by phone and/or our apps;
– create an account in our websites, by phone and/or our apps;
– submit a booking enquiry through our websites, by phone and/or our apps;
– make a booking/order through our websites, by phone and/or our apps;
– complete contact or enquiry forms on, or otherwise provide information via, our websites, by phone and/or our apps;
– subscribe to receive any newsletter we may offer from time to time;
– complete any voluntary surveys we may ask you to participate in from time to time;
– send feedback to us via our website, by phone and/or our apps;
– respond to our marketing communications;
– correspond with us by telephone, post or email or via the instant chat function on our websites and our apps (in which case we will keep a record of that correspondence); or
– report a problem with any of our Services.
Information that we may collect automatically each time you visit any of our websites, use any of our apps or account systems:
– basic demographic information and preferences (if you opted in for sharing demographic data in your Google Account; technical information, including the type of device ) you use, network information, your operating system, the type of browser you use, etc;
– statistical usage data about our users’ browsing actions, patterns, interactions and navigation through our apps and/or websites. Please note that this data does not identify any individual;
We may also use GPS technology or other location technology in connection with our apps to determine your current location. This will be the case, for example, if you are a customer and would like to use the instant chat function, or if you provide services under the CS Cleaners brand. Some of our location-enabled services require your personal data for the feature to work. If you wish to use the particular feature, you will be asked to consent to your data being used for this purpose. You can withdraw your consent at any time by changing your location preferences if send us an email. We are working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, search information providers, credit reference agencies, fraud prevention agencies and debt collection agencies) and may receive information about you from them.
How we may use your information
We use the information you give to us:
– to administer any account you may have with us;
– to manage your booking or respond to booking enquiry and to arrange the performance of services by your service provider;
– to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
– to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
– to communicate with you about any comments, complaints, queries or feedback you might have about us or the Services;
– to allow you to participate in interactive features of our services, when you choose to do so;
– to notify you about any changes to our Terms or our Services, to communicate any information about your booking with you and to send you any account-related information and announcements;
– to ensure that content on our websites and our apps is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer and/or device;
– to provide you with information about goods and services we offer that we feel may interest you by post, telephone, SMS or email. We will send that information by SMS or email only if:
(i) you have consented to this; or
(ii) the information is about products and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale or negotiation of a sale to you (and you have not opted out of receiving such marketing messages); or
(iii) after opting out (and/or unsubscribing) you continue to use our services; or
(iV) where we are permitted to do so by law without consent, for example, if you have provided us with a company email address. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please contact us using our unsubscribe form or the contact details in paragraph Contact below.
Specifically, we will provide your data to the service provider who is allocated to provide services to you, for the purpose of providing those services. This information may include (i) your name, address and contact details; (ii) the details about your property and the services you require, together with any relevant photographs you may have provided; (iii) the non-binding quote we have provided to you; and (iv) your payment details.
We use the information about you that we collect automatically:
– to administer our websites and our apps and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
– to improve our websites, apps and services, to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer and device;
– to monitor and improve the security, quality and efficiency of our products and services;
– to allow you to participate in interactive features on the websites and apps, when you choose to do so;
– as part of our efforts to keep our websites and apps safe and secure;
– to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
– to make suggestions and recommendations to you about goods or services that may interest you and to otherwise manage our relationship with our clients.
We use the information about you that we collect from other sources in combination with the information you give to us and the information about you that we collect automatically. We will only use such information for the purposes set out above.
Telephone recording policy
We keep the Call Recording Privacy Notice under review. It was last reviewed and updated in March 2019.
If you have any questions about this Privacy Notice contact the Cat Suzet LTS’s Data Protection Officer.
This Privacy Notice explains how we use recordings of phone calls. When (If) a call is recorded we collect:
- a recording of the conversation
- your phone number
If you’re making a payment over the phone call recording will stop when you provide your payment card details.
Collecting personal data
Cat Suzet LTD currently may record phone calls in the following areas:
Customer Service on telephone: 0800 699 0858
Customer Service on mobile: 07484157002
Using personal data:
Call recordings may be used:
- to assist in quality monitoring of staff
- to investigate and resolve a complaint
- for the detection, investigation and prevention of crime (including fraud)
Sharing personal data
We do not sell your information or provide it for any reason other than to discharge our obligations as defined earlier.
Sharing data under Data Protection legislation
We may be required or permitted, under Data Protection legislation, to disclose your personal data without your explicit consent, for example if we have a legal obligation to do so, such as for:
- law enforcement
- fraud investigations
- regulation and licensing
- criminal prosecutions
- court proceedings
Your personal data will only be shared with someone we know is acting on your behalf when we have your prior consent to do this.
Our legal basis for collecting and sharing personal data
Recording of calls is necessary to protect the interests of you, our staff or both.
It’s also in our legitimate interests, unless those interests are overridden by you by asking for your call not to be recorded.
You may request that your call isn’t recorded. In this situation, you’ll normally be advised to contact us either in writing or by email.
Retaining personal data
Recordings are kept securely and confidentially deleted after 13 months.
Further processing of personal data
If we wish to use your personal data for a new purpose, not covered by this Privacy Notice or by another service Privacy Notice, then we’ll provide you with a new notice.
The new notice will:
- explain this new use before we start the processing
- set out the relevant purposes and processing conditions
Where and whenever necessary, we’ll seek your consent to the new processing, if we start to use your personal data for a purpose not mentioned in this Privacy Notice.
Where we store and process your information
We are an UK company with operations around UK. By using our services, you are authorizing us to process your information anywhere we or our partners do business.
We do not sell your information or provide it for any reason other than to discharge our obligations as defined earlier.
Your information is stored by our data, process and business support suppliers who retain the data within the EU and have agreed to not share it other than in managing their own data systems. E.g. our computers are backed up to a company who use another company’s data store.
We will share your information with any entity legally entitled to receive it e.g. the tax office, or to handle any legal claim.
We share information with companies who provide utilities or notify utility companies of any change of occupants to properties.
We only share contact details with Cat Suzet LTD approved and trusted contractors who are doing works in a property to ensure they can arrange access. These contractors have all agreed to keep such information secure.
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our websites or app, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
All payments made through our websites and our apps are processed by our selected third party payment processing services, PayPal and Stripe. Such payments are encrypted using Secure Sockets Layer technology. We do not store any of your credit or debit card details in connection with your payment.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our websites or our apps; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our company Cat Suzet LTD and/or its subsidiaries, any of our subsidiaries (as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006) of the relevant company, our ultimate holding company and/or any and all of its subsidiaries, partners, service providers, licensors, licensees or any other third parties related to us.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
– In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
– If all or substantial amount of Cat Suzet LTD’s assets or the assets of our group of companies are acquired by a third party. In this case, personal data held by us about our customers will be one of the transferred assets;
– If when you are paying for a service you decide to pay by credit or debit card, we will share your payment-related information with entities we have engaged to process payments and provide similar financial services (for example fraud prevention). In any such case the service providers are allowed to process only the information solely for the purposes necessary to perform the requested service.
– If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our Cookies Policy, our Terms and Conditions and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property or safety of Cat Suzet LTD, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction;
– If you do not make payments that you owe in relation to any services provided to you by the service provider, in which case we may disclose your personal data to credit reference agencies and to fraud prevention agencies for the purposes of fraud prevention. We may also disclose your personal data to debt collection agencies which may use your information to trace your whereabouts and recover the debts. The information which we provide to such agencies may in turn be provided by those agencies to other organizations which may use your personal data to perform similar checks. Information recorded by fraud prevention agencies may be accessed by organizations in other jurisdictions;
– Protect clients and/or any third parties;
– If we are forced to protect our own rights, property and operations (enforcing contract performance or pursuing remedies or limiting damages we may sustain).
We are committed to securing personal information and any data we collect from clients. We use physical, technical and organizational security safeguards to help protect the information that we have collected from unauthorized access and third parties. However, please note that no server, network or data transmission over the Internet is 100% secure and we cannot guarantee the security of any information transmitted through our websites, apps and account systems and make no assurance about our ability to prevent any such loss or misuse. By choosing to share any information with us, you are accepting this risk.
You can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us using the contact details in paragraph Contact us below.
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 /ten pounds sterling/ to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you. You can also request that we correct your personal information if it is false. Our team will respond to requests for access or correction of information within 30 days.
Additionally, you can limit the personal information you share. The only way we collect personal information is when you provide it to us voluntary. You can choose to browse some parts of the Cat Suzet LTD’s’ websites without ever creating an account, purchasing a service or otherwise submitting personal information to us. Any personal information that is given to us will generally be retained for as long as your account is active or for as long as it is necessary to provide a service or operate our business, unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law.
Links to third-party websites
Our websites may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites. We welcome any feedback about third-party websites linked to from our websites.